If you were injured in a car accident or slipped and fell at a business, the Law Firm of Chiarolanza, DeAngelis and DiGiacomo may be able to help you. We handle all aspects of a Plaintiff’s personal injury case in auto accidents, slip and fall, and other forms of accidents resulting in injury. We will work closely with you and your healthcare professionals to obtain the necessary medical documents to support your case. From Dram Shop actions against a bar or restaurant who overserved a visibly intoxicated patron, to a fall resulting in injury inside a business, our firm will provide you with professional competent guidance.
How Much Money is My NJ Personal Injury Case Worth?
There are many different kinds of personal injury lawsuits, and as such, compensation amounts can vary widely. However, most accident victims can seek compensatory damages for their injuries. This means you may be able to obtain both economic and non-economic damages. Both forms of damages are classified as compensatory damages, which are intended to compensate victims for economic and physical losses.
Some examples of economic damages include:
- Hospital bills and other medical expenses
- Costs for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Loss of income and loss of future wages due to an inability to work
Some examples of non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering caused by the trauma of the injuries.
- Compensation for the emotional injuries, if the accident has left you with a permanent disability or disfigurement .
In wrongful death claims, a plaintiff may be able to seek additional damages, These may include funeral and burial expenses. Our attorneys will examine all of the facts of your case and will advise you about the types of damages for which you may be eligible to receive.
Some of the most common types of personal Injury and accident claims we have handled in New Jersey include but are not limited to:
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis, and other catastrophic injuries
- Product liability claims, product recalls, dangerous drug lawsuits
- Slip and fall accidents, and other premises liability cases
- Construction accidents
- Consumer fraud
- Workers compensation claims
- Medical malpractice cases, including serious birth injuries and birth defects
- Automobile accidents, including car, truck, boat, and motorcycle crashes
- Environmental accidents, injuries, and toxic torts
- Mass transit accidents, including trains, airplane accidents, and bus crashes
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Abuse, harassment, and/or other intentional torts
If you were injured in Morris County New Jersey or surrounding counties throughout the state of New Jersey, please call us for a free consultation.