Samuel F. DeAngelis, Esq. is a partner in the law firm of Chiarolanza, DeAngelis & DiGiacomo. He has been with the firm since its inception over 30 years ago. Mr. DeAngelis received a law degree from Seton Hall University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Rider College. He is licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey.
Mr. DeAngelis’ area of practice includes:
- Real Estate Transactions — both residential and commercial
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Family Law — Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Post-Judgment
- Civil Matters, including civil litigation
- Personal Injury — Slip & Fall, Auto Accidents, Trucking Accidents
- Municipal Court Matters — Traffic/Motor Vehicle Violations, and Criminal Offenses
- Land Use — Planning Board and Zoning Board
Mr. DeAngelis currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce. He is a former member of the Florham Park Jaycees. He is also a current member of the Morris County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.